Magic Valley Down Syndrome Awareness Walk
Saturday, October 13th
Registration is from 9am-10am, with the walk starting at 10am.
Walk is about 1 mile starting and ending at The Jerome Recreation Center (2032 S. Lincoln Ave, Jerome Idaho).
There will be free activities in the Rotary and Thompson Memorial Park nest to the Rec. Center after the walk and until 1pm.
Please pre-register on our website. (Deadline is October 7th)
Registration with T-Shirt: $6
Registration with T-Shirt and Lunch Ticket: $8
Shirts only guaranteed with pre-registration!
All fees are to cover costs, any unexpected surplus will be donated to the Nation Down Syndrome Association.
Instructions to Register:
- Follow this link –> ActivityReg
- Select your location and facility
- Click on the image that states “Register For Activities”
- Under “Select Activity” Choose “Events”, then select “Magic Valley Down Syndrome Awareness Walk”
- Choose your registration option and click the icon under “Sign Up”
- Fill out the form and follow on screen instructions
Download the flyer here.