JRD 8th Annual Turkey Trot
November 22nd, 2018 ( RUN STARTS AT 8AM )
Burn off those Thanksgiving calories with your friends and family! The course is a 3.64 mile run or walk along the bike path. The run starts and ends at the Jerome Recreation District. Register by Friday, Nov. 16th to be guaranteed a shirt on race day.
You WILL NOT receive a shirt if you register after Nov. 16th
Cost: 5 cans of food or non-perishables or a a gently used coat are due at time of registration. All donations go to Martha and Mary Food Pantry.
Please limit the amount of vegetables donated. Families in need can not prepare adequate meals with only canned vegetables. The food pantry is needing more protein rich food, baby products, and paper products.
How to Register:
You can register online, in our office, or you can mail in your registration and liability waiver to:
Jerome Recreation District
P.O. Box 289
Jerome, ID 83301
Shirts only guaranteed with registration before November 16th!
Instructions to Register Online:
- Follow this link –> ActivityReg
- Select your location and facility
- Click on the image that states “Register For Activities”
- Under “Select Activity” Choose “Events”, then select “2018 JRD Turkey Trot”
- Choose your registration option and click the icon under “Sign Up”
- Fill out the form and follow on screen instructions
Download the flyer here.